– Supervise the shift operation – inbound & outbound, staff and equipment to meet the sales service requirements and to maximize the efficiency & productivity of the resources and assets.
– Supervise the process flow, stock movement and documentation of transactions.
– Plan, prioritize and allocate work load to staff and monitor performance.
– Coordinate and control information flow within and outside the warehouse.
– Train the warehouse operatives to follow operational, quality & safety procedures.
– Monitor record and correct any deviations in quality, safety & security standards compliance in warehouse operation.
– Plan, prioritize and allocate resources in the shift for inbound and outbound operation
– Supervise inventory control procedure & documentation of stock movement during the shift operation
– Follow WMS procedure for inbound & outbound transactions
– Follow Quality, Safety & Security requirements during shift operation
– Maintain the warehouse cleaning standards
– Coach and train the warehouse operatives
– Warehouse shift operation reports to be updated
– Monitor the performance of direct subordinates; provide training and coaching
– Allocate work to subordinates and ensure that subordinates are aware and familiar with assigned tasks and responsibilities
– Evaluate subordinates performance, and make sure training is provided accordingly
– Manage leave and overtime to ensure the efficiency of the team and assist subordinates in resolution of any problems, discrepancies, and inquiries
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||FMCG; Warehousing; Distributions and Logistics
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Kuwait
Search All Jobs