1. To repair, maintain & diagnose all types of Hydraulic / Mobile Cranes (AT, RT, Crawler, Tower) and future forecast of spares requirement.
2. Trouble shooting and maintenance of electronic/computerized control (SLMI) and other related electronic components of Hydraulic cranes.
3. To formulate long term plans and objectives to manage the efficiency of the Workshop and reduce downtime.
4. To make recommendations to the Management regarding the acquisition and disposal of equipment and vehicles.
5. To manage equipment workshop functions for repairs and preventive maintenance and servicing according to manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations.
6. To advice on technical matters related to equipment and machinery.
7. To coordinate with technical office to finalise purchases for new equipment/vehicles and respective spares.
8. To develop, review and approve procedures and practices for the efficient operation of the workshop within the Company’s guidelines and framework.
9. To action strategic plans and directives of Operations Manager including the implementation of safety procedures, according to Company policies and procedures and international standards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor of Engineering degree in a related discipline.
• 12 to 15 years of work experience.
• Knowledge of wire ropes configuration & construction, LMI operation & configuration.
• Familiar with operating functions of all Brand Cranes (Terex, Demag, Liebherr, Grove, Lorain & Locatelli) and able to detect/identify crane’s malfunctions.
|Company Industry:||Support Services|