Our client a leading local bank based inRiyadh-Saudi Arabiaare seeking a Treasury Strategy Support Manager to join their team.
Title: Manager, Treasury Strategy Support
Client: Leading Bank in Saudi Arabia
Location: Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Reporting to: Head of Treasury & Investments
Contribute to the Treasury Strategy and identify the required capabilities to enable Treasury to achieve the National Champion objectives of #1 or 2 bank. The position relies on strategic thinking, tactical planning, and analytics to determine the overall strategic direction of Treasury business, also relies on market research and MIS generation to track the performance of sales efforts and business development.
– Provide overall leadership and direction for the Treasury Strategy Support unit. Oversee and ensure integrity of financial, sales and other analysis produced by staff.
– Oversee the development of business and marketing strategies and plans including revenue and profitability objectives, key performance measures and capability requirements.
– Facilitate business development to increase overall Treasury revenues through sales and strategy analysis, customer segmentation and identifying cross sell opportunities.
– Oversee market research activities. Track overall sales and service performance of Treasury via performance measurement. Manage against customer focused metrics.
– Provide insight into product development. Assist the Treasurer in preparing and making recommendations to ALCO/Board on new product proposals and Treasury related issues.
– Monitor Finance performance reports for each Treasury book. Participate in the annual budget process and ensure reconciliation with Finance’s published figures on a monthly basis comparing actual to budget by book.
– Liaise with Treasury Back Office, Financial Risk Management, System Support and other departments on Treasury related issues including system development and implementation, reporting, etc.
– Administer and act as the main driver of the Treasury Task Force Committee to coordinate meetings, write minutes, set agenda, and follow up on action items.
– Review analysis of market, credit, liquidity, operational and compliance risk in treasury products and investment portfolios including Trading strategy, portfolio, position, limit and scenario risk analysis.
– Act as a Divisional Compliance and Risk Officer to ensure compliance with SAMA and other regulatory requirements.
– The Job holder is obliged to abide by any additional instructions provided by his Manager with respect to the scope of work.
– Extensive knowledge of treasury and capital market products.
– Good knowledge of International Accounting Standards.
– Good knowledge of market, credit, liquidity, operational and compliance risk management.
– Good knowledge of SAMA and Regulatory Standards.
– Knowledge of strategic planning and forecasting.
– Knowledge of marketing and sales.
– Knowledge of Bank Operations.
– Master’s Degree in Finance and Business Administration with additional qualifications such as CA, CFA, etc.
– Minimum 15 years financial services experience out of which 10 years should be in related Treasury field.
Please feel free to reply to this advert with an updated CV.
Visit the Huxley Associates website to find out more.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|