• To plan and organise test activities of test laboratory to ensure incoming raw materials and products meet quality requirements of applicable standards.
• To assess and train Quality Technicians and Lab assistants to ensure adequate skill and knowledge are developed for effective functioning of test and inspection activities in a safe manner.
• To organise equipment calibration for measuring and monitoring equipments to ensure reliability and repeatability of measurements.
• Evaluate and analyse test results and recommend corrective actions for non-conforming products.
• Monitoring and reporting of test results to other relevant functions of Ducab to support continuous improvement.
• To authorise and issue test certificates and carry out customer inspections in co-ordination with Sales & logistics functions to obtain release of goods.
• To implement 5 S working practices in test area and Laboratory to ensure safe and efficient work environment.
• To inspect and assess raw materials and factored products at supplier’s site to ensure compliance to purchase specifications and release goods for dispatch.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Manufacturing and Production
Apply Now –
Jobs in UAE
Search All Jobs