Customer-facing position that includes solution design, product presentations and demonstrations, The Survey Manager would be responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with end user business issues and objectives, as well as excellent knowledge of Survey products “Leica Products”.
• Support the sales team and partners in meetings, training and demonstration in a consultative pre-sales role.
• Create and deliver technical presentations and/or training sessions about Survey products to channel partners and customers.
• Being always updated with Survey products information.
• Work closely with channel Partners to review end-user requirements and provide solutions.
• Analyze technical specifications to establish the list of adapted equipment.
• Demonstrate the technical & business value of the product portfolio and solutions to qualified prospects.
• Conduct proof of concept activities.
• Participate as part of a sales team to achieve revenue targets.
• Help to identify market and product requirements based on field experience.
• Working closely with Channel team on actionable plan and enablement program for existing and new channel partners.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering; Support Services|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|