1. Collection and analysis of statistical data on foreign trade of the Kingdom.
2. Collection and analysis of statistical data on foreign investments in the Kingdom and joint ventures in the Kingdom.
3. Participate in the preparation of the annual report on trade relations with the most important countries with which the Kingdom deals.
4. Reporting relations with some countries on request.
5. Follow what comes out of the media and comparing statistics including the ministry.
6. Coordination with the Department of Statistics for statistics and information.
7. Coordination with the ministry’s information center to include statistics on the website of the Ministry.
8. Assistance in cataloging electronic archive.
9. Follow the preparation of the draft plan and achievements Management and Budget.
10. Any other tasks assigned by the officials in the area of jurisdiction.
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs