• Supervise the team of technicians building customized panel boards.
• Facilitate the training and development of the technicians.
• Obtain approvals from the Water & Electricity department and consultants.
• Monitor the quality of Panels and ensure maintenance of standards.
• Participate in the procurement of consumables and components for panel building.
• Ensure that finished products meet the required standards and that routine tests are done correctly before delivery.
• Estimate quotations from the workshop for Electrical sales.
• Provide type test certificates for the workshop as required.
• Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Qatar
Search All Jobs