Job Purpose Summary:
Responsible for the implementation, compliance and evaluation of an effective branding strategy for Al Jazeera Media Network within agreed plans, budgets and timescales.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Working as part of the Marketing and Communications Directorate, contribute to the development and management of brand guidelines for Al Jazeera Media Network and each of its subsidiaries.
• Working closely with the Manager of Branding, implement cross company processes including brand architecture, strategy, naming, identity and brand consistency, articulating and leveraging Al Jazeera’s brand awareness and value amongst key audiences and consumers.
• Working closely with the Manager of Branding assist in the development of Al Jazeera Media Network’s Global brand guidelines and implement compliance policies and workflows for all areas of its operations including channel identity, advertising, promotion, and content.
• Safeguard Al Jazeera’s branding across all output and any other material produced by Al Jazeera Network and any third parties, in accordance with agreed guidelines and Al Jazeera Media Network’s guidelines.
• Work closely with both Marketing and Communications departments assist in the identification of relevant opportunities in building brand loyalty within key markets and target audiences as identified within the appropriate regional strategies, Marketing and Communications plans.
• Certify that Al Jazeera Media Network’s branding is maintained and well represented across our 70 bureaus globally.
• Assist in the development of quarterly Brand Guideline review meetings with key executives and stakeholders.
• Ensure brand compliance across all operators / partners distributing Al Jazeera channels and content
• Ensure effective brand communication amongst all internal and external teams.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|