Raytheon is seeking a Saudi National senior software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in object-oriented software development, integration, and test on large software-intensive systems. The position requires full time support in Fullerton, California, with transfer to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia within 24 months for system integration and test activities, software field support and direct customer technical assistance. The potential exists to cross-train in other software areas as the program executes.
• Modify existing software to support the exchange of military messages and character-oriented free text messages from external sites.
• Modify software for the exchange of XML-based multilingual messages between data processing sites and their conversion to or from an internal object model representation.
• Service trouble reports of potential software anomalies.
• Participate in the development and review of software integration and test procedures.
• Perform verification of allocated software requirements.
• Receive training in Fullerton to learn Raytheon software development processes.
• After completion of software development and verification tasks in Fullerton, permanently transfer in Kingdom to support integration and test of the installed equipment, followed by site acceptance test participation and customer service request support.
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs