About the Business:
One of the companies bearing Al-Futtaim name is IKEA.
IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishings store, founded in Sweden over 60 years ago. Our operations around the world are constantly increasing with new stores and markets added to the success story.
At IKEA not only our furniture is down to earth, straightforward and inspiring, but so is our work ethics. Despite being the leading home furnishing retail franchisee across the world, we at IKEA still give you the room to grow! At IKEA “creating a better everyday life for the many” isn’t only our vision, it’s our way of life!
About the Job:
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Supervising daily operations and managing the sales personnel in the department
* Planning and implement commercial calendar of the year
* Improving ease of shopping in the store by efficiently working with mechanical sale tools
* Achieving the customer satisfaction goals set by the Market hall Sales Manager for your area
* Managing the selection, training and development programs for new co-workers
* Ensuring working methods, basic action routines and range information are understood and carried out in order to achieve objectives
* Supporting the team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives
* Acting as Payroll administrator and be a super user for the Staff Management System and generate the schedules using the system
* Together with the Commercial team ensuring that sales forecasts of all products are adapted to the sales pattern so that the ordering process of goods leads to a healthy stock situation
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|