Senior IT Project Manager will be required to coordinate and manage various IT enabled projects for a global Energy organization and work with project steering provided by the IT Programme Manager for Power.
This is the ideal role for a motivated PRINCE2 qualified candidate with experience of managing asset management solutions, document management and governance projects, working for either a top Energy or an Oil and Gas company. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for all project asset management vendor relations management involving planning, scheduling, governance and process engineering activities for a variety of large and complex multi site Power and Energy projects. Candidates must be able to work with both technical plant operations managers as well as business stakeholders.
Candidates will also be working on a document management system for an Energy site and a Power Plant. The documentation must outline a framework for systems to manage work flows and reviews for the construction of a major power plant project, including service agreements working in a strong PMO environment.
Manage a 3rd party vendor in the creation of a dashboard for plant operational performance. The interface will manage date between the Plant Operations Performance System and the group HQ. The data will be managed to outline commercial performance of the power plant. Relevant KPIs must be drafted in accordance with data mapping, plant IT staff and vendors and will be linked to SharePoint to display relevant data.
8 – 12 years plus as a full IT Senior Project Manager (Business Analysts and Systems Analysts are not wanted)
1. Management of Multimillion Dirham’s / Dollar Projects working in the Energy and Power plant sector
2. PMP Certified PRINCE2 qualification
3. Six Sigma, ISO 9001, ITIL or ITSM environment and certification would also be preferable
4. Experience of successfully managing multiple projects
5. Experience of using MS Project OR other Project Management tools including SharePoint
6. Fluent in Arabic would give an advantage but is not essential
7. Strong IT Project Management and Process Engineering background
8. IT Systems integrator vendor management
9. Candidates must be able to start at very short notice – no long notice period will be able to work
10. Able to manage expectations and communicate openly with key business stakeholder groups
Location – UAE
Pay rate – $500 – 800 USD per day depending on experience and paid on a monthly basis.
Send your CV in ***MS WORD FORMAT*** now to with Senior IT PM in the subject line.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Energy; Information Technology; Oil/Gas|
|Monthly Salary:||US $30,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|