The Sr. Chef de Partie is responsible for the daily operation in the assigned kitchen to meet the expected standards. During your time you are fully in charge for the food production.
Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index and market share.
· Daily controlling of production to make sure that standards are being met.
· Checking the setup of stations (a la carte or Buffet) are on time for each service period
· Make sure all food is prepared by recipes
· Make sure food quality and quantity meets our standards.
· Make sure food is sent to correct area on time (Cafeteria, Executive Lounge)
· Notify Sous Chef of any problems or complaints or solve immediately when they arise – EMPOWERMENT
· In Charge that professional work procedures are in place.
· Communicate any problems with outlets to the affected Department Head and the Sous Chef for follow up.
· Check Inventories to see proper storage and rotation of stock.
· Follow up to see proper completion of assigned levels on production charts.
· Give additional training to your co-workers.
· Check that all food items are covered, labelled and dated for storage according our 70 Point checklist.
· Checking the food rotation – first in – first out
· Checking that after service equipment, work surfaces and working area is clean.
· Make sure “Clean as you go” is always first priority.
· Will sign acceptance of tools, uniforms, knives, etc. and will pay back to the company for any damage or loss.
· Participates and conducts on taste panels.
· Checking that appropriate Temperature log sheets filled out according to standard.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|