To support the implementation of Project Portfolio management framework and thus in the assessment of the soundness of all the business/partnership opportunity for the ENOC Group comprising a detailed analysis for all the M&A opportunities comprising detailed financial model based on final techno-commercial due diligence (financial/accounting and market/ industry info) highlighting specific areas of risks and hence contributing to the overall processes aimed at identifying “value creating” business opportunities and minimising the investment related risks for ENOC group.
Business Development and Project Portfolio Management:
• Supports the establishment of group growth/portfolio and M&A strategy within the group and thus the screening and prioritization criteria.
• Supports screening and prioritisation of projects by carrying out preliminary evaluation of projects as per BP&PM formats and guides the business segments for the updation of preliminary evaluation documents.
• Support and assist the business segments in the identification, evaluation, due diligence and selection of JV partners
• Support in preparing the pre-approval documents for Prioritised projects such as Project charter, Project Risk register, Project Life cycle schedule. etc
• Carries out the financial valuation of projects resorting to the development of financial models and/or business valuation where necessary to provide future projections for the company’s financial performance.
• Develops consolidated financial model for all the cross-segment projects highlighting the segregation of “project boundary” for various entities and by incorporating the business integration/synergy opportunities across the various business segments and appropriate transfer pricing mechanism.
• Carries out detailed analysis of the company’s financial statements (e.g. ratio and fund flow analysis) to establish the company’s financial standing, key accounting/taxation issues, highlighting areas of uncertainty/risk (where applicable) to be addressed immediately/ in future.
• Supports the preliminary evaluation of M&A opportunities comprising desktop evaluation.
• Coordination with the internal cross segment team (corporate departments, BUs and external consultants) and the external stakeholders and supports the detailed techno-commercial due diligence, development of detailed techno-commercial due diligence document and risk register and supports the development of final presentation to the management.
• Supports the establishment of prudent business modeling strategy comprising effective project structure (tax/ legal) to minimize the interest/ dividend withholding tax and to facilitate “Non-recourse project financing”.
• Develop detailed financial model based on the outcome of the techno-commercial due diligence taking into consideration the incorporation of non-conventional project financing strategies, sensitivity analysis and/or scenario to ascertain the most realistic business valuation.
Market & Risk Assessment :
• Collates and assimilates market/industry specific information (political sphere, economic environment, operational legal framework, competitive environment, etc)
a. Support project specific market assessment in collaboration with external market research consultants
b. Project specific risk rating reports and “cost of equity” for projects.
Periodic Project Portfolio Review :
• Support the review of project status for Approved, Prioritised and Adhoc projects and necessary update of the risk register.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|