Security Advisor will assist Department in reviewing and preparing YASREF GI, IR manuals, strategy,
project plans, budgets, manpower staffing, prepares all security reports, and inspections.
• Assist in the design and implementation of project related security strategies, security policies/standards and
establish a concrete course of action for their implementation and review.
• Provide support interm of trainning, equipment inventory, and cordinate all admin activites.
• Work closely with the S&ISD Manager to develop an effective security plan to support operations. Be able to
develop a security plan to support all projects and activities within the YASREF premises.
• Maintain close links with Logistics, Operations and other key stakeholders to ensure that all projects are
implemented with the highest degree of staff safety and security.
• Follows up on activity reports of the Supervisors, Security Operations Division, and other areas to resolve
matters in accordance with companypolicies and procedures.
• Follows up on sensitive matters to obtain details from various sources and advises the Superintendent of
appropriate recommended handling.
• Recommends purchase of equipment and supplies for use in identification and investigation that could prove
useful to improve the effectiveness of operation or achieve economies.
• Ensuring that security procedures are implemented and followed as per YASREF Security Standard Operating.
• Procedures Provide additional operational support and guidance to YASREF Security Operations Division as
• Work Closely with Security management to insure efficient access control systems are being implemented.
• Obtains information from various sources, analyzes actual and potential problems and submits conclusions and recommendations.
||Certification / diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs