Provide secretarial and administrative support to one or more managers or departments.
• Type variety of documents, many highly confidential.
• Maintain/set-up sophisticated filing systems, Manager’s personal files, etc.
• Answer phones – screen/handle routine and/or non-critical items – pass others on to supervisor.
• Arrange travel, hotel, and car reservations – prepare itinerary. Maintain Manager’s calendar, schedule meetings, etc.
• Take/transcribe accurate meeting minutes and other dictation. Photo-copy documents as required.
• Process in-coming mail; open, stamp, sort for priorities. Distribute and/or handle items not requiring Manager’s attention.
• May compile and prepare various reports for Manager’s use (requires analysis and comparison of data).
• Insure continuance of office routine in Manager’s absence. Writes reports, letters, memos, etc., for supervisor’s signature.
• Coordinate and process general administrative work (time cards, leave requests, etc.) for Manager’s signature.
• Obtain Manager’s signature on all contract, subcontract, and change-order documents as required. Assume secretarial responsibility for other executives as necessary.
• Perform additional assignments per Manager’s direction.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering; Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|