Main Duties & Responsibilities
Candidate shall cover the position of Sr. scheduler for the entire construction and pre-commissioning activities pertaining to the Crude Oil Package (EPC-2). The main scope of the Crude Package includes:
• Crude Distillation Unit (CDU, Unit 110), which is designed to process 400,000 BPD of Arabian Heavy crude including vacuum distillation unit.
• The Saturate Gas Plant (SGP) and MRS Unit which are designed to process the off-gas, compressor condensate, and wild naphtha from a 400,000 BPD Crude Distillation Unit (CDU) operating on Arabian Heavy crude. Treatment steps in the SGP include sulfur removal. H2S is removed from the SGP LPG and SGP Off-Gas by treating those streams with a lean MDEA solution. The amine treated LPG is sent to the MRS, Unit 121, for mercaptan removal by a UOP licensed process also called MeroxTM which removes mercaptans from hydrocarbons by extraction with caustic and conversion to a disulfide by oxidation.
Major scope of the above units shall include erection and pre-commissioning for:
Static Equipment (Columns, Pressure Vessels, Drums, Heat Exchangers, etc.).
• Fired heaters.
• Control valves Block valvesSafety valves, etc
• Manage and execute the construction interface activities between contractor and packages in the project.
• Responsible for managing the mechanical coordination of ongoing daily construction activity at site
• Manage Clearing of pre-commissioning and commissioning punch list prior to start-up
• Coordinate test & inspection pre-commissioning activities between contractor and others stakeholders.
• Install/erect and pre-commissioning of underground piping ( Oily Water, Sewer system, Process contaminated water system)
• Install/erect and pre-commissioning of Fire water system
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|