SAP Master Data Management (MDM) Consultant / Manager
Organization: Technology Growth Platform (TGP)
Location: Dammam, Riyadh
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture’s Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Working as a consultant with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
Technology Growth Platform professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. SAP professionals have skills in delivering SAP enterprise solutions. The focus is on architecting a solution using SAP to achieve a defined business outcome.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Planning and managing Application Assessment and Requirements activities.
• Assisting clients in defining key capabilities /requirements that will enable their strategy.
• Defining application entrance and exit criteria.
• Planning and managing application design and architecture activities.
• Being recognized as an expert on one or more application vendors/products.
• Creating project deliverable templates and standards (including coding standards, etc)
• Creating complex conceptual designs (including application interfaces and interactions)
• Planning and managing program-wide application build, test, and deploy activities.
• Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various application implementation activities.
• Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing application support.
• Travel Requirements – 100%
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|