Under the supervision of Business Applications Associate Director, this position will be based in Qatar and is responsible for providing functional design documentation, system configuration and documentation, and end user support in Qatar for any new Human Resource/Payroll Weill Business Gateway (WBG) functionality implemented. Will provide support with using system functions and business processes as well as ongoing operational direction. The Business Analyst will work directly with the Qatar and NY central administration and departmental users to gather business requirements, answer questions, set expectations, plan and deliver products and services to meet the user’s and College’s business needs. The incumbent will be required to travel between Qatar and NY spending time in NY to work with the ECG support team. This interaction with the rest of ECG will assist the incumbent in the development, testing and delivery of new or enhanced WBG functionality.
* Maintains functional knowledge of the various modules within the SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) system as well as equivalent business process knowledge to enable the effective delivery of business process training and user assistance for those modules.
* Participates in the implementation, testing, rollout and training for new and enhanced functionality within the WBG. Works with the user to gather business requirements, determines the best way to deliver those requirements within SAP, configures and tests the system.
* Analyzes business requirements and develops detailed functional specifications. Reviews the functional specification with the users, Associate Director Business Applications, Senior SAP Business Analysts and the ECG management to ensure correctness and consistency.
* Reviews the functional specification with the ABAP and Portal Development teams as well as the Basis and Security teams to ensure their understanding of the functional specifications. Works closely with the Development team to ensure that the technical specification and developed application are consistent with the functional specification.
* Develops the necessary test scenarios and test data to completely test new functionality being added to the College’s new functionality. Fully documents the results of all testing. Performs required configurations of the Finance solutions to meet the College’s business requirements.
* Provide post go-live support for user problems reported to the ITS Service Desk. Documents the correction of support cases in order to increase the support knowledge base which will allow the Service Desk to handle more calls on first contact.
* Creation of business process procedure (BPP’s) and assisting the SAP Training Team in the Development of documentation, on-line help, training material and quick reference guides are all mandatory requirements. Assists in the delivery of training. Provides on-on-one training and assistance to both Qatar departmental and Qatar central administration users. Based upon these interactions, identifies problems and informs the SAP functional and development teams.
* Maintains strong interpersonal communication, problem solving and analytical skills. Is capable of providing support and encouragement to organizations undergoing change.
* In all areas, promotes and maintains a favorable work environment for yourself and others to assist in meeting the overall mission of the medical college. Advocates within the organization for the projects to which you are assigned and the business and strategic goals they are intended to meet.
* Maintains a customer centric service ethic. Maintains strong presentation skills needed to deliver training, application demonstrations and other support activities. Performs other job related duties as required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|