1.Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
5. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
6. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
7. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
8. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
9. Identify and resolve client concerns.
10. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
11.Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
12.Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
13.Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
14.Other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|