1. Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals & revenues and formulate sales policies and procedures.
2. Set individual sales targets with sales executives.
3. Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual and oversee their activities.
4. Ensure sales team has the necessary resources to perform properly
5. Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the Executives & evaluate performance of staff
6. Provide feedback, support and coaching to the Executives in planning and if required direct them & training.
7. Investigate the reasons for lost sales and customer accounts and suggesting the latest market trends to management.
8. Track, collate and interpret sales figures, Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
9. Generate timely sales reports and conduct market research, competitor & customer analysis.
10. Develop pricing schedules and make marketing mix
||Dammam, Saudi Arabia
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs