– Exceeds corporate goals through development and implementation of Sales & Marketing plans.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Creates Sales Plan aligned with firm’s vision and business strategy.
2. Develops and implements strategic Marketing Plan to achieve goals.
3. Reviews and evaluates proposals and pricing strategy
4. Coordinates with Client to follow up proposal progress status.
5. Prepares and sends Acceptance/Denial letter via e-mail to the concerned client.
6. Performs the level of analysis necessary to produce solutions that satisfy client requirements.
7. Prepare, Review, Study and Discuss Feasibility Reports with General Manager.
8. Proactively identify, locate, and qualify new business leads.
9. Prepares and delivers professional presentations to key clients.
10. Other day to day tasks assigned by the General Manager.
* Sales Development Plan
* Strategic Marketing Plan
* Acceptance/Denial Letters
INTERNAL CROSS WORKING RELATIONS (DEPARTMENTAL):
* All departments
EXTERNAL WORKING RELATIONS:
* Potential Business Partners (suppliers, vendors, subcontractors, manufacturers)
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|