Duties and Responsibilities
• Maximize income generation for the company, and achieving sales targets.
• Coordinate all aspects of the sales process from initial enquiry/RFP through to closing of the opportunity.
• Generate project/business opportunities to meet company’s business plans and growth strategies.
• Drive the development and implementation of the sales and marketing strategy.
• Undertake research to identify opportunities and threats in the market place.
• Attend networking events, trade exhibitions and promotional events to gather market information and promote the system/product.
• Monitor customer satisfaction, implementing procedures and activities to compile client feedback.
• Ensure that all marketing materials, documents and correspondence are updated and adhered to the corporate image.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
• Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects and maintain existing customer’s relationship within the commercial construction industry.
• Follow up with the client along the execution of the project.
• Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments.
• Lead the development and preparation of RFP’s, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations, proposal, and contracts.
• Ensure all communication with customers is in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format.
• Implement Company Policies and Procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business administration with strong technical background
• 3+ years prior work experience in Sales, Business Development or related positions
• Demonstrated results in meeting sales quotas or business development goals.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience using CRM software to track and analyze sales metrics.
• Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|