3. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Look for ways to expand the reach of their company’s products and services to increase revenue as per a mutually agreed upon yearly target.
• Research markets and create strategies for expanding the company’s current markets and for finding new ones.
• Closely monitor the market including the company’s main competitors and recommend timely adjustments to the company’s products, services and pricing as he/she spot changes in consumer trends and currency fluctuations
• Monitor consumer trends to advise the management on how to improve performance
• Develop a strategic yearly Business Plan to help the company’s expansion and extend revenues.
• Re visit the Business Plan every quarter and come up with marketing plans
• Involve working with managers in different departments to help them prepare presentations and manage contract negotiations and pitches
• Increase the sales of the company’s products and services within Abu Dhabi and Dubai
• Achieve assigned sales quota per quarter and yearly
• Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning,
• May need to deploy and manage sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and revenues
• Oversee multiple product lines within the industry and recommend developments accordingly
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams, marketing plans and devise accordingly
• Give input on the resources of the company to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• Review template formats and pitches procedures on a bi-yearly basis
• Collaborates with the Managing Director to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses
• Collaborates with the Managing Director and all Heads of Departments ( Head of Marketing, Head of Research, Head of Creative and Head of Web and online Services) to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
• Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the Managing Director
• Collaborates with the Managing Director in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
• Create, negotiate and close Retainer agreements with clients and ad hoc.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Advertising; Marketing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|