1. Participate in developing business objectives and monitor their implementation in his respective area.
2. Manage and oversee the day to day work performed y all direct reports. manage the budget allocation for the Section on an ongoing basis.
3. Perform periodic performance for direct reports and create required development training plans to enhance performance.
4. Optimize the use of available resources in carrying out the assigned responsibilities and ensure timely completion according to set standards.
5. Identify the competencies and knowledge required for direct reports to perform their assigned responsibilities, and develop appropriate training plans to enhance performance.
6. Cascade YASREF’s operational priorities including profitability, reliability, safety and environmental requirements to all direct reports and support them in executing the daily activities in line with these priorities.
1. Evaluate corporate and operational risk and recommend appropriate strategies utilizing insurance/ self-insurance or alternate risk transfer mechanism to mitigate such risk.
2. Perform contract review, advise on proposed risk allocation, insurance and indemnity provisions, ensuring the Company’s interests are optimized and aligned with YASREF’s contracting strategy.
3. Assist in the development of risk and insurance program strategy, working with Treasury/Controller colleagues and appointed brokers.
4. Represent YASREF to the international and local insurance markets during the renewal process and other meetings as required.
5. Lead all aspects of financial reporting including budgeting, expense management/reporting, as well as allocations of budgets.
6. Develop and track Corporate Risk’s budget as part of the firms overall annual budget process.
7. Ensure budget forecast updates are provided to admin assistant and treasurer in a timely fashion.
8. Analyze financial results and provide variance analysis to prepare for monthly management meetings and business reviews.
9. Proactively analyze business financial trends, research issues and respond to inquiries to help provide insight and decision support to admin assistant and treasurer.
10. Ensure data integrity, timeliness and accuracy in all reporting and forecasting.
11. Provide assistance and support to business lines and proponents in respect of insurance claims.
12. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Treasurer.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs