Develop and efficiently manage retail outlets in Kuwait following BAT practices and guidelines in cooperation with Market Managers in order to achieve Company objectives and ensure alignment with the Trade Marketing & Distribution strategy.
I. Operations/ Professional/ Business
– Develop and implement retail Strategy in line with the Marketing Strategy to enable BAT to win in the Retail Grocery channel.
– Implement processes specifically designed to gather information at market level and consolidate it into a database to understand, review, and strategically plan the business.
– Develop and implement retail plans for strategic customers to achieve the TM&D objectives.
II. Management Results
– Efficiently manage the budget and optimize resources allocated to Retail Channel.
– Establish KPI’s to track performance and develop corrective action plans to address any deviations.
– Develop, implement and evaluate relevant cycle specific TM&D programs and activities.
III. Leadership Results
– Provide a clear direction to the Field Force team by ensuring communication of retail strategy and objectives.
– Cascade best practices and share learning throughout the organization.
– Develop and coach potential successors to ensure proper succession planning.
IV. Relationship Results
– Establish and develop sustainable business relationships with strategic outlets to help BAT gain benchmark partner status.
V. Innovation Results
– Capture innovative ideas from trade and consumers.
– Optimise tools and processes to drive productivity and growth.
– Identify emerging trends and explore opportunities to benefit the business.
– Network with other FMCG’s and advise on strategic alliances.
|Company Industry:||Marketing; Retail/Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|