• Inventory management and warehouse operations
• Employee staffing and training Management
• Handling customer complaints and queries
• Sales and revenue management
• Employees satisfaction
• Formulating advertising and marketing policies
Responsible for running stores or departments to meet company’s targets and policies.To maximize profit with minimizing costs. Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards, staffs are fully versed on the target for the day and excellent customer care standards are met.
Depending on the size of the store, and company structure, retail store managers may also be required to deal with human resources, marketing, logistics, information technology, customer service and finance.
* Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
* Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
* Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion;
authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
* Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
* Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
* Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
* Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
* Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Retail/Wholesale; Industrial; Manufacturing and Production|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|