The role will be responsible for increasing sales volume in ensuring high customer standards. At the same time the candidate should be able to increase the priority segment portfolio.
The Relationship Manager (RM) manages a portfolio of these clients and is a key role in the field organization, building relationships by providing financial advice to business clients with a focus on client experience and risk management. The Priority Banking Department is looking for an RM to develop new business and deepen existing relationships.
– 3 – 7 years experience in a priority banking relationship management role or related business lending experience; direct in-person contact preferred.
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
– Understanding of core business products and services.
– General business experience and knowledge of business credit.
– Strong communication skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
– Ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners.
– Ability to recognize an issue or problem and determine when to escalate or handle independently.
– Ability to balance needs of clients with personal goals and interests of the firm.
– Arabic speaking is a MUST
Only candidates who meet the requirements will be put forward for this role.
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|