1. Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business objectives, including costs and sales – especially managing the sales force time and productivity.
2. Plan and manage business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy in order to expand the market share of our brand portfolio as well as diversification of activities
3. Manage service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed objectives and to adequately position our products and brands in order to strengthen our competitive edge and our grasp of the market.
4. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
5. Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems in order to stay tuned with continuous change of the market and to be ready to react and adjust course of action and strategy accordingly.
6. Implement and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities.
7. Respond and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
8. Monitor and report on competitor activities and provide relevant information to the General Manager.
9. Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
10. Communicate and negotiate to facilitate development of profitable business and sustainable relationships with clients.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|