On behalf of our client a leading telecommunications company we are seeking a Recruitment Manager (Corporate) for their head office in Riyadh.
Reporting to the General Manager of Human Resources you will be responsible for planning the manpower needs, developing & implementing the recruitment processes and policies (sourcing, interviewing, short-listing, selecting and hiring of staff and ensuring its alignment with HR & business strategy. Facilitates hiring of desired quality of talent at different levels in the organization, leading to the fulfillment of all vacancies that exist. The role holder establishes processes for manpower planning in partnership with the HR & concerned heads to ensure that the organization is positioned as an employer of choice within industry and the region. Responsible for developing and rolling out an effective on-boarding training programme to ensure smooth induction of new employees.
• Plans & manages manpower recruitment costs and finalises talent acquisition budgets and formulates annual manpower acquisition plan in partnership with the business
• Designs and develops recruitment strategies. Defines guidelines for recruitment based on competencies and skill requirements, ensuring quality of processes and candidates selected.
• Ensures standardisation of all processes and formats including interview evaluation forms, appointment letters etc.
• Identifies and builds relationship with strategic recruitment sources
• Develops and rolls out an effective on-boarding training programme in close coordination with training manager to ensure smooth induction of new employees.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Telecommunications; Retail/Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|