Turner & Townsend is a global professional services organisation that provides consultancy, delivery, operations and programme management services to businesses that invest in, own and operate assets.
Turner & Townsend provides a full range of programme management, project services, contract services and management consultancy support in all these crucial areas, helping clients to meet the ever increasing standards of public expectation and regularity control in their core business. We are also increasingly involved in helping Clients who are determined not simply to adapt to changes imposed on their industry, but to lead the process of change themselves.
We offer a complete range of Programme Management, Project Services, Contract Services and Management Consultancy including Benchmarking capable of supporting your investment strategy at every stage of a development, from pre-development planning to final cessation.
We currently have an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a major infrastructure programme in Qatar.
The projects are part of a major programme which include major civils, utilities, highways, bridges, tunnels, power distribution, sewerage and water.
Reporting into the Project Director, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be required to assist the Senior Quantity Surveyors on the full range of commercial activities such as valuations, procurement, contract administration, cash-flow, variations and settlement of final accounts.
Key duties will also include:
• Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
• Ensuring the production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
• Preparing estimates of works
• Project life cycle costing
• Preparing financial cost reports
• Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed
• Assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyors when interfacing with the client and other consultants
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|