This is an excellent opportunity to join this leading KSA based food chain and they expand across the Kingdom. You will be joining the team at a key time as they embark on an ambitious expansion plan through the addition of new stores and expansion of their franchisee base.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director this role is key to ensuring the maintenance of the high quality standards from production through to retailing. This person will liaise with managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the QA system is functioning properly.
Duties will include;
• Plan & determines QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
• Assess suppliers’ and own company’s product specifications and customer requirements.
• Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
• Ensures compliance with national and international standards and legislation; considering the application of environmental and health/safety standards.
• Develops standards and establishes clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply.
• Develops quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff, setting up and maintaining controls and documentation and identifying relevant quality-related training needs.
• Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures; persuading reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate quality methods.
• Liaises with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|