• Ability to follow and implement standard quality procedures.
• To act independently and ensure that quality objectives are met
• Performing inspections of materials arriving at site.
• Performing inspections of the installation (Structural and Finishing both)
• Liaise with Consultants/Engineers in matters pertaining to Inspections, and Quality check for materials and Installations
• Monitoring the phases of quality control of work as per specification.
• Conducting required tests during concreting works (slump, temperature).
• Issue non-conformance reports when the specification or procedural requirements are not met.
• Conducting off-site inspections of materials and fabrications in accordance with the specified requirements of main contract.
• Documenting all inspections and tests on pro-form as required by the Project Quality Plan and Contract specification.
• Monitoring the installation works prior to submission for inspection and advising of any deviation from the specification.
• Conduct snagging/punch list prior to handing-over of completed works.
• Conducting trial mix prior to approval of Concrete suppliers.
||Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Qatar
Search All Jobs