The Project Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Setup and maintain job files in accordance with project instructions.
• Prepare correspondence, presentations and/or reports as required.
• Follow-up on correspondence and outstanding requests for resolution.
• Coordinate for Project Team, Client and/or Vendor meetings.
• Liaise with supporting functions as per the need and according to the authority matrix/processes established.
• Responsible for the setup and cleanup of meeting facilities utilized by Senior Project Manager and/or Project Team.
• Provide phone coverage for Senior Project Manager, identified team members and switchboard duties as required.
• Facilitate Administrative issues and process (All types of Visas, Exit Permit, Residence Permit, Company letters, Business Cards… etc).
• Assist Senior Project Manager /Coordinator and Project Team with document distribution, scanning, copying, filing … etc.
• Forward/collect to/from appropriate function for review/follow-up…etc.
• Assemble data books or operating manuals as necessary.
• Arrange for the required accommodation and transportation … etc.
• Comfortable with working overtime when needed.
• Performs other duties which may be assigned from time to time based on business needs
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
Apply Now –
Jobs in Qatar
Search All Jobs