SCOPE OF WORK
• To supervise all staff within the bakery and warehouse
• Responsible for supervising, coordinating and participating in the preparation of all kind of bread and buns within the Company
• Ensuring that the quality of work conforms to the standards set by the Company.
• Ensures that all activities adhere to and support the Companies Quality Management System
• Prepare daily Production Plan
• Write, update, and maintain SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
• Directs maintenance of operating equipment and machinery necessary to meeting production requirements in an efficient and safe manner. Provide Machinery and equipment for preventive maintenance to the maintenance department on prescribed time schedule
• Recommends new quality improvement concepts in order to improve efficiency and scheduling.
• Reviews and analyses production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product formulations, and operating or production problems.
• To respond to changes in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company
• To maintain all records and forms as prescribed by local Company management and policies
• To ensure that culinary standards comply with Company Policies & Procedures and Minimum Standards
• To maintain and endorse high standards of personal appearance, uniforms and hygiene at all times
• To conduct bakery daily briefings and attend the staff daily operation briefing.
• To write specific and accurate product specifications and standard recipes for use in the computer
• Help to develop Food items which meet the needs of the target market and are in line with the operating concept for the bakery
• To develop standard recipes which allow the entire department to operate at an acceptable food cost
• To monitor all Bakery operating costs and take corrective action when necessary to reduce expenses
• To maximize employee productivity and morale and consistently maintain discipline following Companies guidelines.
• To constantly be physically involved in all phases of the daily operation requirements
HYGIENE AND SANITATION
• To achieve the highest standard through strict adherence to the hygiene and sanitation rules
• To fully understand the HACCP guidelines
• To actively support and enforce the implementation of policies related to Companies Hygiene standards
STAFFING / HUMAN RELATION
• To maximize productivity and maintaining harmony among all food production employees in a fair and impartial way
• To report to the Plant Director on all staff and operation matters
• Monitors / approves staff change of shifts, lieu time, staff leave etc. to conduct section / departmental meetings.
• To communicate effectively with Management and staff
• Analyses and resolves work problems, or assists employees in solving work problems.
• Implement necessary actions to increase profitability (increasing revenue and/or reducing wastages).
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|