The role of the Project Engineer is to create, plan, manage, execute, oversee quality control and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Preparation of Strategic Project Planning, budgeting and control.
– Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality assurance.
– Preparation of technical contracts tenders and negotiates versions with clients.
– Professional review of project design quality assurance for compliance safety according
to company standard.
– Manage operational & technical aspect of multi mix use large scale projects.
– Minimize exposure of risk management across multiple projects.
– Minimize environmental impact during site construction.
– Provide Supervision for civil activities ensuring company procedures and specifications
are followed to maintain the standards as the most important goal.
– Control daily construction operations, and prepare construction schedules and monitor
– Manage on-site, activities and coordinate between all client representatives to ensure
resources are used effectively as per the standards.
– Coordinate specialized construction procedures, coordinate onsite construction contractors and activities on all projects acting as a liaison between contractors and engineering manpower and operation.
– Perform any extra duties assigned by the direct manager
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|