About the Business:
Established in 1971, Trading Enterprises owns the sole distribution rights for Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. Recently, Trading Enterprises has added 2 high end luxury sports vehicles – Fisker and Lotus, to its portfolio. Fisker is a new generation electric car and is evidence of the company’s commitment to support the environment for sustainable growth.
Competing in the UAE’s Japanese, American and European automotive marketplace, the company is supported by a network of modern showrooms, workshops and parts outlets across the UAE, with sales and after-sales operations existing in all seven emirates.
Sales of Chrysler/Jeep and Dodge products have risen dramatically, reflecting the introduction of exciting new models. In the next few years there will be many more additions to the range featuring the unique combination of German engineering and American design.
Volvo is now firmly established in the UAE as a supplier of prestige automobiles, able to compete with the very best in the marketplace. Volvo, whilst retaining its enviable reputation for safety has now one of the most luxurious refined models ranges available. The V70 station wagon remains a firm favorite with Emirates Airlines for its Business Class limousine service.
To provide the full range of automotive services our State-of-the-art ‘After Sales centers are situated throughout the UAE and exceed the exacting standards set by our customers and our manufacturer partners.
Trading Enterprises currently employs approximately 390 highly skilled employees of 20 varying nationalities. To further build capability in our staff and to enhance customer engagement levels, intensive customer service training program is conducted on an ongoing basis for all staff at all levels, solidifying the company’s endeavor to be recognized as the premier automotive company of choice.
About the Job:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Parts Sales Executive to be based in Dubai. In this role you will be responsible for:
* Managing and achieving parts sales target according to plan
* Developing sales volumes in his designated area
* Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers’ descriptions of malfunctions
* Suggesting additional related parts to improve sales
* Handling and providing prices for telephonic enquiries
* Preparing sales orders, invoices and delivering parts
* Receiving payment or obtaining credit authorisation
* Advising to the customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available
* Examining returned parts for defects, and ensuring exchange/ refund of defective parts or money
* Conducting inventory of the stock
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|