Operates, maintains and implements company requirements in the field of Operations including Manufacturing, Supply chain and product costing.
Solves any problems that face the users of these ERP modules.
Converts company policies/procedures to measurable transactions within Oracle ERP system. It includes:
• Provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues.
• Recommends business process improvements.
• Gathers requirements, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis for application changes.
• Develops solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Supply Chain areas (OPM, OM, ASCP, IProcurement, etc.) and BI.
• Prepares and reviews technical specification, design and migration documents.
• Understands and modifies the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile.
• Researches ways to identify tools that can best help serve the needs of clients.
• Plans and organizes tasks, reports progress, and manages and coordinates with consultants for implementation.
• Creates test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
• Works with existing systems to track and manage requirements and issues.
The most important part of the job is to design/setup the application to cover the exact client requirements.
The most difficult/complex part of the job is to the same as the important pat shown above.
Creativity is required in the job to suggest solutions to the ERP related issues/initiatives within supply chain, manufacturing and costing modules.
Person Contacted Frequency Nature & Purpose of contact
Supply Chain Manager Daily Support for ERP Solutions
Production Manager Daily Support for ERP Solutions
Planning manager (FN) Daily Support for ERP Solutions
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACTIONS OR DECISIONS
Professional activities carried out according to company policies and industry standards – characterized by assignments which have regular, but medium duration targets.
Responsible for own decision making and problem resolution.
The most important decision taken independently is the customization of the ORACLE Supply Chain & manufacturing modules.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY AND WORK DIRECTION
Title and Grade of Highest Positions Reporting Directly:
Work Direction (Including contractors)
Application Development & Support Specialist.
65 % of the time working on computer.
100% in an A/C environment.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Petrochemicals|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|