1. • Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the software development include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design and Development, Testing, and Implementing.
2. • Interface with middle level management at the client site to develop client ‘buy in’ and support, develop software development plan, and address specific issues that may arise during an Oracle software develoment.
3. • Understanding of:
• Oracle development tools & database
• Solid Knowledge of WebLogic
• System: win-2003, Linux, Unix
• Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, VB, JAVA Script.
• Databases: Oracle 10g, 9i
• Front Ends: developer suite (forms, Reports, Graphics, discoverer, toad), and other Oracle development tools
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|