• Develop the company to match the international standard entities.
• Review the current operation process and make appropriate changes if necessary.
• Review and advise the company about the current products, its quality and standards.
• Manage more than 60 employees using divisional managers.
• Maintaining and increasing the sales of the company by reaching the targets.
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets for various divisions.
• Overall responsibility of the company
• Visiting the showrooms/factories /warehouse and manage the same
• Review the operations manual of the company and make appropriate changes, if necessary.
• Develop plans, budgets of the department.
• Review the monthly financial reports and budget variances
• Plan the distribution and logistics process including identifying the export requirements
• Explore the new markets and business opportunities.
• Maximize sales and expansion opportunities, and ensuring that standards are met as well delivering sales / profit targets.
• Ensure protection of the brand through compliance with the legal agreement and trading terms and conditions.
• Reporting to the Group General Manager
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in UAE
Search All Jobs