• Monitors and ensures compliance with all Guidelines to Operations.
• Ensures guest tracking scores (90% or better) and associate opinion survey goals are achieved.
• Assists operations manager in processing associate payroll weekly.
• Ensures supervisors maintain adequate levels of department supplies.
• Ensures all associates are in proper uniform and are properly groomed.
• Ensures associates are working in a safe environment.
• Promotes participation in hotel safety-related programs.
• Monitors associate attendance and records absences/tardiness.
• Promotes teamwork and associate morale.
• Ensures all associates are trained on specific aspects of their job and are aware of all resources to assist them in problem solving.
• Keeps associates informed regarding new operational procedures, standards, or programs.
• Assists supervisors in handling associate performance issues (e.g., performance reviews, counseling, and recommendations).
• Ensures all associates have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
• Ensures constant communication takes place between associates, supervisors and management.
• Assists accounts receivable clerk in all aspects of job and in keeping all invoices due below 60 days.
• Monitors that the supervisor is researching/processing all chargebacks and rebates on a timely basis.
• Administers plans and actions to keep chargebacks and rebates to a minimum.
• Ensures all associates are adhering to proper cash handling procedures and monitors overage/shortages.
• Manages associate hours.
• Manages all period-end inventories.
• Helps direct supervisors to achieve their own development goals.
• Encourages associate relations through gifts, parties, outings.
• Creates incentives that will promote better service and profit for the hotel.
• Works with the leadership team of the hotel to identify and implement action plans to prevent the reoccurrence of guest issues.
• Directs, monitors and assist all overnight staff.
• Assists in the response and resolution of all guest issues received directly from guests or from Guest Relations.
• Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs