Al Emadi Enterprises expanding their business into bookstore operation, and going to open the largest bookstore in Doha. Which includes vast range of books, office suppliers, school suppliers, kid’s toys, computer accessories and more.
We look for dynamic individual who having sound experience in Merchandising to be join with our team.
He / She should be able take the leadership to take total merchandising function in the bookstore..
– Identify right Merchandising methods and implement – Styles, brands, colors, sizes, appearance, season .. etc
– Analyzing sales figures/trends to anticipate future product needs
– Relaying the merchandise plan to the buyer who, in turn, can decide on what products, styles, colours etc to purchase and from which suppliers, at what price
– Devising a contract for the suppliers including quality control, accuracy and flexibility
– Monitor stock movement, consider markdowns, inter-branch transfers, promotions or clear outs ..etc
– Involve commercial decisions, such as how much money should be spent, how many different lines should be bought and in what quantity, involvement in setting selling prices to regulate profit and decisions on when the stocks should be delivered into the business.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Merchandising; Retail/Wholesale; Sales|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|