On behalf of a telecommunication client we are seeking a Marketing Manager to be based in their Head office Riyadh.
Reporting to the GM of Marketing you will be responsible for managing all marketing initiatives, communication tools, branding, and marketing events of the company’s products and services in the Enterprise channels. Key activities include Product & Services portfolio design & communication thorough different channels & tools, sales support communication, customer segmentation and retention programs, events management, promotional activities and implementation of merchandising at POS. This role aligns the Enterprise marketing initiatives with the Enterprise strategy articulated by the GM of Marketing and the GM of Enterprise. The Enterprise marketing manager promotes brand building activities for the organization in order to deliver on business goals and objectives and manages the budgets ensuring RIO.
• Prepares and adheres to the annual budget for marketing and branding initiatives.
• Ensures high return on marketing and branding expenditures.
• Ensures compliance with financial audit requirements.
• Collects feedback from sales on market dynamics and consumer behavior
• Design and execute market research to gather insights and leanings that help provide better solutions service customers and increase revenues and margins
• Develops promotional campaigns.
• Create event and PR activities to introduce and promote product and services to existing or potential customers.
• Develop marketing plan for Enterprise
• Increase & Maintain market share by developing & implementing effective communication & promotional activities for Enterprise channel.
• Work closely with product team to drive the Enterprise product bundling & prices to ensure satisfying customer needs and market penetration.
• Analyzes the impact of pricing, bundling and other promotional campaigns on actual sales through follow up with the sales team.
• Work closely with agency & sales team to create targeted communications and presentation tools to be used by sales team.
• Monitors competitor activity by gathering information on their products, prices, positioning, merchandising techniques, marketing activities, point of sale promotion materials etc.
• Ensures that promotional activities and branding activities as per standard corporate guidelines and policies.
• Strong knowledge of marketing communication.
• Knowledge and practice of campaigns and event process.
• Knowledge and practice of product bundling and promotions design and launch.
• Handling creative advertising agency.
• Understanding impact and exposure of PR events.
• Tracks market intelligence to improve marketing initiatives.
• Understand finance basics and principles.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Retail/Wholesale; Telecommunications; FMCG|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|