• Prepare, review and recommend changes in machine operating procedures and process specifications for all machines on the site, in accordance with Ducab QEMS and ISO standards, in order to maintain consistency or improve process performance and communicating the same across all ducab sites.
• Select, inspect new plant machinery/equipment and assist m/c suppliers in commission or refurbishing and upgrading of existing machinery to enhance production capacity or process capability. Also, to follow outstanding issues, if any, with the m/c suppliers.
• Conduct production/process capability studies and execute improvement projects (using methodologies like Six Sigma) and process trials to achieve continual improvement in products or processes and communicating the same across all ducab sites.
• Study/Monitor and guide process engineers to solve process related problems to achieve the weekly production targets and groom them towards succession contingencies.
• Conduct process audits in plant and at supplier’s end in order to ensure conformance to Ducab’s quality standards.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Apply Now –
Jobs in UAE
Search All Jobs