Huxley Associates MENA have registered a new position which we wanted to inform you about.
Title: Manager, CB Customer Strategy & Tactics Unit
Department: Corporate Banking
Client: Leading Bank in Saudi Arabia
Location: Riyadh – KSA
Job Purpose Statement:
– CS&T is a new business unit emanating from the National Champion strategy recommendations. The job involves shaping the strategy of the division by contributing to the strategic vision and preparing comprehensive business plans based on marketing and relationship plans for each of the major customer segments (basic, extended & sophisticated) to achieve and maintain National Champion lead bank status.
– Contribute to setting overall strategic vision for the Corporate Banking Group to achieve National Champion status and advise Corporate Banking Head on corporate banking strategy.
– Direct the development and coordinate strategic and tactical plans with the sales and credit organizations to ensure optimal cross-sell, up-sell and lead bank status in all target segments.
– Manage the strategic thinking and process for marketing and targeting corporate customers including the development and recommendation of marketing objectives and strategies.
– Oversee the development of and approve marketing plans including credit and non-credit target market definition, value proposition detailing and portfolio strategy definition.
– Oversee the development of segment business plans including revenue and profitability objectives, key performance measures and capability requirements.
– Identify and direct acquisition of new customers and facilitate all business development activities.
– Direct / facilitate the expansion / development of business from existing relationships to increase share of wallet and overall Corporate Banking revenues.
– Oversee MIS and information / market research activities and performance.
– Track overall sales and service performance of the Corporate Banking Group and Service Centres via performance measurement and monitoring of SLAs.
– Ensure internal conflict resolution and foster team building and networking.
Qualification and Experience:
– Post Graduate degree in business administration / finance (MBA or equivalent), with additional qualification such as CA, CFA or CPA preferred.
– Minimum 12 plus years of banking experience, at least five of which should be as head of corporate or commercial banking in a foreign or joint venture bank with strategy level responsibility and accountability for business development and profits.
– In-depth knowledge of local market (including all regions)
– Extensive knowledge of corporate banking products and services
– Solid knowledge of strategic planning and business planning
If you meet the above criteria, then please feel free to reply with your latest CV.
If you know friends or colleagues that are suitable feel free to refer them or share their contact details with me. Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|