We are a well-known food distribution company in the GCC and are looking for a Logistics Manager with demonstrated experience in Warehousing and Transportation Management in the FMCG vertical.
Direct, manage and coordinate logistics, warehouse, and transportation activities.
Lead and direct strategic planning & Budgeting for Man power & Infrastructures for warehouse.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
– Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining departmental strategies for appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete and off-spec material, and reduce aging material.
– Develop and maintain transportation system on domestic and international freight that ensures business needs are met.
– Create, manage and achieve the overall logistics budgets.
– Ensure Company is in compliance with laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials.
– Resolve any legal issues pertaining to transportation/distribution.
– Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
– Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
– Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles.
– Participate in personnel development at all levels through talent acquisition, performance management, providing opportunity for high performers, education, communication, expectation setting, and self-actualization.
– Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics; FMCG|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|