Provide legal advice and diligence to Management and CCEO as well draft/review commercial contracts and ensure legal risks are properly evaluated and mitigated while embarking on various company activities.
– Review commercial contracts and draft new clauses, amend clauses and draft new contracts as per the need.
– Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
– Provide legal protection and legal risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
– Provide & interpret legal information, conduct training & disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
– Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with pertaining parties.
– Coordinate with outside law firms and ensure they give proper legal advice when requested
– Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
– Review employment contracts and extend advice to HR personnel on employee issues and cases to avoid litigation and higher employment cases
– Ensure that company trademarks and commercial names are protected in and outside Kuwait
– Ensure that company registration processes in Kuwait and in New Markets adhere to local laws and regulations
– Other job tasks assigned within scope and agreed with management
– Handle theft, burglary and other criminal issues with local authorities and follow up on court cases
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|