Develop and efficiently manage key accounts & COOPs in Kuwait following global Account Management practices and guidelines in cooperation with Market and KAM Managers in order to achieve Company objectives and ensure alignment with the Trade Marketing & Distribution strategy.
I. Operations/ Professional/ Business
– Develop and implement a Key Accounts Strategy in line with the Marketing Strategy to enable BAT to win in the Organized Convenience, Grocery and COOP channels.
– Implement processes specifically designed to gather information at market level and consolidate it into a database to understand, review, and strategically plan the business.
– Develop and implement account plans for strategic customers to achieve the TM&D objectives.
II. Management Results
– Efficiently manage the budget and optimize resources allocated to Key Accounts.
– Establish KPI’s to track performance and develop corrective action plans to address any deviations.
– Develop, implement and evaluate relevant cycle specific TM&D programs and activities.
– Lead and effectively manage the account negotiation process together with the Field Force team.
III. Leadership Results
– Provide a clear direction to the Field Force team by ensuring communication of Key Accounts strategy and objectives.
– Cascade best practices and share learning throughout the organization.
– Develop and coach potential successors to ensure proper succession planning.
IV. Relationship Results
– Work in synergy with the various functions and more specifically the Brand and Trade teams to achieve Company objectives.
– Establish and develop sustainable business relationships with strategic accounts to help BAT gain benchmark partner status.
V. Innovation Results
– Capture innovative ideas from trade and consumers.
– Optimise tools and processes to drive productivity and growth.
– Identify emerging trends and explore opportunities to benefit the business.
– Network with other FMCG’s and advise on strategic alliances.
|Company Industry:||Sales; Retail/Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|