A big companies group is seeking for a “HR/OD Director” with the following requirements:
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development
• Organizational Departmental planning;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development; Partner with the management team to evaluate organizational development needs and resolve gaps to develop an effective, capable workforce through organizational design, communications, training, development and coaching.
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
• Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Oversee management and employee relations
• Compensation and Benefits administration; Partner with line management to design, implement and administer compensation and benefit programs to drive performance and ensure fair, equitable, competitive, and cost effective programs.
• Employee services and counseling.
• Recruiting and staffing;
• Supervise the payroll process.
• Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
Education & Experience
• University degree in Human Resource Management or any other related field.
• Atleast 5 – 10 years relevant experience
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|