• Policies and Procedures – Follow and implement company and department policies and procedures.
• Communication – Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly, talk and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
• Working with others – Actively listen to and consider the concerns of other employees, responding appropriately and effectively.
• Assists Management – Resolve human resources issues related to employee relations in coordination with departments heads.
• Communications and Relations – Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines.
• Employee Relations: Build strong relationships with employees and departments head. List, organize, arrange and host different employee’s activities.
• Performance Management – Review employee files (e.g., employee reviews, disciplinary actions) and communicate discrepancies to management.
• Administration – Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, reference checks, applicant self-identification forms, department orientation check list, etc…).
• Payroll – Prepare monthly payroll attendance sheet and perform a quality check with necessary documents attached.
• Safety and Security – Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
||Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Human Resources
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs