The function of the job is to plan and guide work in the section of Recruitment through the management of polarization processes and recruitment, selecting and promotion
to make sure the company has high standards of qualified manpower to operate the career
positions. service leave and monitoring and organizing the movement of workers among the company managements.
• Organize and manage the recruitment process including searching, screening, selecting and on-board processing to meet SACC goals and objectives.
• Guide the development of employee communication issues to ensure the awareness of staff of their rights and liabilities including the follow-up of workers’ complaints so as to consider them and providing necessary recommendations to solve their rights.
• Coordinates and makes agreements with outer recruitment agencies in attracting qualified manpower to operate the required positions.
• Controls and executes the procedures for staff promotion, end of service and movement of employees within company departments.
• Manages the GOSI monthly movements, certificates, conducting the financial clearance, following up the procedures of registration, employees compensation and the pension for retirement cases.
• Sets and saves a recruitment database includes information about received CVs and the anticipated candidates who have been interviewed. Also, insuring that the referred database shall be the best assistant to fulfil future needs of human resources.
• Transfers the acquired knowledge to his subordinates, in addition to saving the development opportunities and training courses to raise the standard of their job abilities.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Distributions and Logistics
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Search All Jobs